Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Go Bobcats!

Photobucket
(please excuse the dirty laundry on the floor - remember, we have no dryer)

So I came downstairs in my Montana State Bobcat shorts yesterday - you know with the word "BOB CATS" written across my arse and Jed was all like "snort, haven't you had those since college?" and I was all like "yeah, and they still fit me awesome - even better than 20 years ago!" and Jed was all "yeah, but do you think they are appropriate now?" and I was all like "well, if you were 41 and married, and a woman who gave birth to 3 children and the word "BOB CATS" still looked awesome across your arse, you would TOTALLY WEAR THEM EVERY DAY!" and Jed said "touche" and I said "So, I totally deserve an awesome anniversary gift now right?"

Happy Anniversary, Jed. I figured if I get this out there early enough today we wouldn't have a threepeat.

xoxo,t

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're just showing off. ;)

C'mon, you look like a college girl. I'm jealous, and yeah, I'd wear them every day.

xoxo, M

Ann said...

Oh yeah... you definitely need to be wearing those! If I looked that good in ANYTHING that fit when I was in college, I would wear it daily! Happy Anniversary!

Izzy'sMom said...

C'mon Jed!!! Maybe you should post his cell or email and we can all blast him with texts! Happy Anniversary!

And I would totally wear them every day!! I love stuff that still fits from college..even though it seems those items are very few and far between!

Kristi Pohl said...

Happy Anniversary! So does that mean he doesn't have a sitter lined up and reservations at a romantic spot lined up for the evening? At least you two could head up to Bon Vie for a nice breakfast-I could hang with Astrid-she could handle me long enough for that?

I own NOTHING from college, my clothes don't last 25 years....

AFC said...

You ROCK.. seriously..that's all I have to say. Go Bobcats! (and Happy Anniversary..XOXO)

Melanie said...

T, if i look like you at 41, I will not wear clothing. Ever. :)

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary Tracy!

Kimberly said...

That look great on you!

Happy Anniversary! Ours is today too!

Jill R said...

Wear those shorts with pride, honey. Few can say they can do the same....and Happy Anniversary guys.

Jen said...

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it :)
Happy Anniversary :)

Tifani said...

You are KILLING me. Too funny.

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary! And, you are hot and can advertise anything you want on your arse. :o) Cute post!

Amanda M. said...

I agree with Melanie said. If I look like you at 41, I am just going to cruise around nakie and everyone will be so jealous. You hottie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails